Monday, September 2, 2013

Wow Screenshot a Day: Days 1 and 2

     I was sad I missed most of August before starting this blog so I was so excited to see that there was going to be another one! So for September I'll be taking part in Tycertank's WoW Screenshot A Day! Of course I missed seeing it until late last night so Day 1 is in this post too. After this they should be coming one a day as expected.
Day 1: Together
Rim and Syri leveling through Uldum. Looking through screenshots the other day my husband had commented that it looks like these two do everything together. Even wearing silly spectacles apparently. There were honestly a lot of screenshots in my folder I could have used for this, there are a lot of wonderful friends I play with regularly and I've ended up taking a lot of shots of our characters together but in the end that comment made me choose this one.

Day 2: My Name Begins With
Took me a while to figure out what to do for this one but I finally went with this. If you really squint you can kind of see the shape of the letter in the mountains. But if that's not clue enough, well mountains and moon also begin with M.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! That shot of Rim and Syri is awesome and the one of the mountains and moon is really beautiful. Of course, I was looking for the wrong letter until I read that last sentence. XD Actually, all of your screen shots on here are really nice. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a while to figure out which of my names to use for that but in the end I went with that one because I had an idea for it first.
    Also I'm pretty sure I have a shot of Yavi and Khaelyss in those same goggles somewhere around. And thanks :). I really enjoy taking screenshots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might remember you taking a shot of them in the goggles, too. ^_^ And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete