Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Minipost: Legendary Hunter Tyl

     I'm officially a Wingnut! Tyl got his last Runestone today and then the Thunder King's Heart and went off to try the challenges. I'd been curious about which challenge hunters did (turns out it's Yu'lon's.) and I'd expected it to be as hard as it had been for Seish. I was waiting for weeks of frustration, but as it turns out he and Snowthorn managed it quite handily on their second go. (Seems like I always need that one trial run.) Celestials were easy enough to manage on a Tuesday and that's the third guild I've nabbed the 'We are Legendary' achievement for.
     I'm so happy, though really it kind of seems to me like Snowthorn should get her own pair of shiny blue wings. After all, Tyl's a Beast Mastery hunter, so she more than pulls her own weight. In fact he'd be pretty much lost without her. And since now this is in very serious danger of turning into a post about 'why cant I transmog bits of armor onto my pets?'... I think I'll go see what Rim can do about his sigils.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on another pair of wings! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm very crazy, I think. :D But that challenge is fun to do in a frustrating way.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to Tyl on becoming a wingnut! And I agree, having BM hunter's pets get wings would be fitting not to mention very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I'm happy I managed it for him, the buffs definitely helped.
      BM hunter pets definitely deserve some recognition, I think. :D

      Delete