Sunday, June 29, 2014

Alliance Paladin!

     My 12th 90. Though I am not sure it entirely counts since she only actually leveled as far as 60. I finally got around to getting my pre-order and as planned Ailuuya got the boost.
     Now I have a maxed out paladin that's not a belf, Horde, or even a male, though Ailuuya did come very close to being rolled as a male draenei instead. I'm glad she wasn't though. I'm very happy with her just as she is, even if her transmog choices are a bit limited by my refusal to put her in plate that doesn't cover her vitals. I boosted her as prot and then promptly dual specced holy and gave her a set of Timeless Isle Gear for that to ease her gearing process. Next the mog hunting will begin, though for now that Timeless Isle Holy Paladin gear doesn't look half bad.
     Tyl and Rothorin will be grateful for her assistance with Jewelcrafting and Alchemy, and I'm happy that I now have one each of my three favorite classes maxed out Ally side.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Ailuuya! She looks great! Best of luck with the mog hunting -- though I do like that Timeless Isle set, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I know what mog I want it's just a matter of figuring out where to get it, I think. But the Timeless Isle set is nice enough I don't mind having her run around in it in the meantime.

      Delete