Friday, November 8, 2013

Sky Golem!!

Day 8: Someone I miss.
Seish contemplating people he misses. Me missing a lot of the people I used to play with that don't play any more. And there's a reason the cat's there too. This was a hard thing to figure out how to screenshot.

     On a lighter note Khaelyss made his second Sky Golem today!! And it is mine! That puts Seish at 180 mounts. (He has more than any of my other characters because he's a paladin who has done the Argent Tournament.) Tried it out a bunch today. Khaelyss took it for a test drive.
 
      Then Tyl used it to go and pick a bunch of herbs. It's really a very ugly mount, but I like it anyway. Next Khaelyss gets to start work on making the pets. He's going to be a very busy engineer.
     I decided to help husband's death knight with a run of Shado-Pan Monastery. He ended up coming in in the very middle of a really bad group last night, so when I asked if there was anything he wanted to do in game this evening he asked if Tyl could help run him through there.
     The littlest death knight survived better with no heals but the spirit beast than she had with the group the night before... so apparently it was a pretty bad one. And I can't stop giggling over the fact that his death knight is smaller than Snowthorn.

     And there was stuff! Trailers for the new expansion, bunches of information on the website! But I'm still too busy processing it to have anything at all eloquent to say. In a few days that'll probably change, but at the moment I'm still stuck at: wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment