Thursday, May 7, 2015

Darnassus Hunter Transmog: Tyl

     Tyl's been going through several different mogs since hitting 100. Most of them just thrown together with things I happened to have. His current mog  was almost entirely an accident, born of pieces I picked up running ICC 25m and the desire to make something around one of the new leafy bow models. It was only after I finished it that I realized that not only does it accidentally match his favorite corehound pet but that he also fits pretty well with his tabard and home city. So here's the Night Elf equivalent of Aug's Silvermoon Archer transmog. A hunter of Darnassus:

     Head: Steadfast Coronet
     Shoulders: Saurok Spaulders
     Chest: Carapace of Forgotten Kings
     Waist: Nerub'ar Stalker's Cord
     Hands: Pulverizing Grips
     Legs: Leggings of Northern Lights
     Feet: Treads of the Wasteland
     Bow: Skettis Bow
     Cape: Sapmaster's Cloak

The gloves could possibly be a better match, but I loved the model for these so much that I had to use them. They just look so right for archery to me. The cape has far more blue in it than the rest but it matches Tyl's coloring and is another piece I couldn't resist an excuse for using even if maybe I could have picked a better match.

Here it is without the tabard:

And from the back:

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you designed it to match the Corehound! Really nice but then he always looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. I was so surprised when I pulled him out of the stable and realized how well he matched. And thank you. :) I have a lot of fun making mogs for Tyl.

      Delete