Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WoW 30 Day Challenge: Day 1

     I've seen a few people doing this challenge from Meat-Vendor and it looked like so much fun! I thought I had sort of missed the party, but then noticed that everybody seems to be writing at their own schedule, so I've decided to go ahead. I'd like to challenge myself to blog every day for a while and a list of topics should make it easier. The 15th of April to the 15th of May seems nice and symmetrical.

Day 1: Alliance or Horde?

     Tai feels like I should let him answer this question. So he gets the screenshot for it.

     I do have maxed characters of both factions. Two Alliance side (will be three when I finish leveling the little paladin to 60 and scrounging up the money for a preorder to boost her.) and 9 Horde side. When I played WC3 I loved Night Elves the best and in WoW I can't help having a soft spot for them.
     I'm also very fond of the draenei, not only because they're lovely and an interesting race but because what lore there is about them is very intriguing.
     But if I'm honest with myself, when it comes down to it, I've got very strong Horde leanings.  This can be blamed partially on the real life friends who got me into the game and played Horde side, and partially on Blizzard. I was going to be an elf paladin and only one side has them. (I still don't understand why Night Elves can't have paladins of Elune.) Since then I've fallen in love with some of the Horde side lore and with my characters and their story in it and I don't know if I could ever truly switch factions. Probably not even if there were High Elf  and Night Elf paladins to play (though I would almost certainly have one of each.)
     So: For the Horde!!

No comments:

Post a Comment