Day 7: Favorite Male Character
1. He considers himself a member of the Horde more than he considers himself a blood elf.
2. He thinks orc women are the sexiest in all of Azeroth and was married to one once.
3. He has a twin sister named Thylania(who does not exist in game because the female belf models aren't right for her).
4. He's terrified of being on ships.
5. He has purchased dual spec but does not actually have a secondary spec and probably never will because I can't picture him doing anything else.
6. He mostly refuses to do random anything without his favorite tank. (I've given up and been slowly leveling a second mistweaver to do stuff solo on)
7. He's my second character with maxed archaeology and my only Master of the Ways.
8. He's collected almost all of the leather eye patches in game.
9. He's had almost as many mog looks as Seish this expansion.
10. I'm not as good at playing him as I am at playing paladins, but I enjoy it at least as much.
For lore characters, I can't really pick a favorite male character either, but I love Tirion Fordring, Lorewalker Cho, Sunwalker Dezco, and Varok Saurfang. I was actually really fond of Nazgrim too. :(
Day 8: Major City
Silvermoon should have a barber shop though. It's never made sense to me that Undercity does and it doesn't. Really should be the other way around.
Darnassus runs a very close second for me, I love the music and the way it looks: the stone buildings all vine covered and old and the trees worked into structures. And I even think I like the name of Darnassus best of all the city names. I couldn't say for sure why, I just do. It's another place that my alts spend a lot of time.