Friday, May 2, 2014

WoW 30: Class you want to level

Day 11: Class you want to level

     There are three classes I don't have anywhere near 90. I don't have a druid at 90 yet, but I've got two at 85 plus so they are nearly there. I do at some point want to level and try out each of these three classes so this post really becomes a tossup as to which one. I'm working on a priest at the moment:
     Saelindir's already more than ten levels higher than my previous attempts and holy which is also new and so far I love him. I've been having a lot of fun playing. He's doing some questing to pick up bits of mog gear, some dungeons to practice with his healing toolbox and all of it's been fun. So I'm pretty sure he'll make it at some point or another.
I've got a total of one shaman on  my account:
     I've had several others but they always seem to get rerolled as something else because I just haven't been able to get my head around the class. But Naneeri's got every advantage, she's got Laen's hand-me-down heirlooms and is trying resto which seems easier for me to understand than enhancement. So I am pretty sure she'll get there too. I'm glad she's  a draenei. I love those totems.
But the third class that I want to level and have tried several times and just not been able to manage yet... is mage: I've got several little mage alts on my account, but I'm scared to level them solo and so they make some good progress but then inevitably stall out when their partner alt gets ditched.
     Murasaki is my highest level and second favorite mage. She's played with my husband's rogue and is level 64 (and kind of horrified by the quest gear she's ended up in.)
     Falsyr is my favorite mage. He's level 46 and played with Os' priest. There are several others not really worth mentioning that may or may not stick around. I'm not sure any of them will ever finish leveling. But I'd really love them to. Because portals are pretty neat. And there must be something nifty about them when so many people really like playing them. So I guess the class that I most want to level and seem the least likely to actually manage is mage.

No comments:

Post a Comment