Sunday, May 11, 2014

Shiny shiny mount!

     Seish has been working at the long and very tedious process of gaining Shaohao rep at the rate of around 20 kills a day for the daily because for the most part I don't have the patience for more than that at a time. This morning before the daily he had 1500-ish rep to go and I pushed a little extra to get it down to 700. I meant to finish it tomorrow but I was having a kind of sad day and so this evening 700 rep didn't seem like too much to try to grind out to cheer myself up.
     It wasn't. Finally! Seish left the island and I don't think he'll be back for a while unless somebody needs his help. And after he learned the mount (186!) it was handed over to Rim. Because who else would ride a shiny Golden Cloud Serpent?
     And since Rim did most of the mount grinds this expansion it's only fair Seish finally returned the favor. And it was totally worth it. Such a pretty Cloud Serpent.

6 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Congratulations on your gorgeous new mount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is quite a grind but worth that beautiful mount!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was well worth it but then... I'm always willing to do ridiculous rep grinds for shiny mounts.

      Delete