Monday, August 18, 2014

Alani

 
     I've been working off an on all expansion for this. Rim got two of the skyshards while doing dailies with Syri. Tai got another while doing dailies with Os and I was sad I'd rolled because they weren't BOA then. After they were Seish picked up another while killing mogu in hopes of doing just that. And then I had four. Rim held them in his bags and Tyl took over the seemingly endless quest. I don't know how many mogu he and Snowthorn killed getting the last six skyshards.
     And then I realized Seish hadn't been the one to get August Celestials Rep. That took a few more days. But finally!
     She looks so small next to the statue of the mogu, even though Seish could fit in her claws. And it's hard for me to believe it's done. It was much easier than I expected after how hard it was to get the shards. But finally!
     One more thing off the list before Warlords. And oh what a beautiful thing it is!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is such a beautiful mount!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really is. And I'm so happy I don't need to farm skyshards any more!

      Delete
  2. Wahoo! Congrats on your lovely new ride! Gives me hope that I can get those last few shards I need, too. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm sure you will. You didn't have that many left, I think? XD The last few seemed a bit faster than the first ones to me.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, my friend - on of the best features of this expansion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I rather like the method they used for her. It was grindy but it meant that if you put in the time you -could- get the mount. No waiting around on ridiculous spawn timers and hoping for luck.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. She's a beauty! Now, what about transmogs to match?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's going to be a tough matter of deciding which guy I can talk into wearing a variation of pink. I actually think the priest would do it but I have to finish leveling him first! Now you're going to have me playing in Mogit all afternoon. :D

      Delete