Monday, December 22, 2014

Shadowmoon Hunter Mog

     Another game of 'What do I have in my void storage?' ended with this mog for Tyl. I really like it. Think it may be one of my new favorite transmogs for him.

Head: Steadfast Coronet
Shoulders: Spaulders of Meditative Focus
Chest: Ranger General's Chestguard
Hands: Purging Handguards
Waist: Cord of Dragon Sinew
Legs: Void Reaver Greaves
Feet: Moonchain Boots
Back: Fen-Yu, Fury of Xuen
Bow: Ironfeather Longbow

     I really just couldn't resist making a mog for those shoulders because they look good on a male Night Elf. And I was happy for a mog that finally worked with that bow. Shadowmoon Valley is an irresistible backdrop for screenshots too. It looks very right for a Night Elf home far away from home.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very handsome set! I like those shoulders a lot, too.
    SMV does feel very much like a place where a Night Elf would feel right at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D They're an awesome set of shoulders. I knew as soon as I put them on him I'd want to mog something around them. I'm very happy with the result.
      I periodically have to remind myself that Shadowmoon's a Draenei home zone not a Night Elf one. lol

      Delete