Monday, September 1, 2014

September Screenshot of the Day

Tycertank is doing Screenshot of the Day again! This is probably one of the things I need to ease my tail end of the expansion blogging slump. Besides, they're always fun.

Day 1: In my cup
"Not nearly enough alcohol. Come here, beer dog." 
     I knew this screenshot was probably going to be Tai drinking. He didn't disappoint. Thanks to MattyShaman for the beer dog. It was a survival mog prize that Tai promptly stole.
 
     And on another note I just realized that August 28 marked 1 year for this blog! I can't believe it's been that long. Making this blog was definitely one of my best WoW decisions, so here's to several more years. Tai and I can both drink to that.

6 comments:

  1. Happy happy blogiversary! It's been such a delight getting to know you during the past year! Here's to many more great years of playing and blogging about WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's to many more years for both of us! It's been wonderful getting to know you (and admiring your transmogs.)

      Delete
  2. Grats on your anniversary! Here is to many more.

    ReplyDelete