Sunday, July 20, 2014

ROYGBiV Transmog: Violet

     I debated for a while what I'd do for this one but in the end I've gone with a mog I've been poking at for Laen for a while now. He likes his plate dresses and there's a certain rather overused one I wanted to take a crack at personalizing. So here's a very very purple paladin transmog.

Head: Overlord's Crown
Shoulders: Replica Soulforge Spaulders
Chest: Replica Soulforge Breastplate
Shirt: Rich Purple Silk Shirt
Wrists: not shown
Hands: Life Bearer's Gauntlets
Waist: Revenant Girdle
Legs: Cassock of the Loyal
Feet: Fen Strider's Footguards
Back: Cloak of Subtle Light
Shield: Titansteel Shield Wall
Sword: Continuum Blade

4 comments:

  1. Laen is a purple pally indeed! The soulforge set and the purple judgment set work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very pleasantly surprised that there was another purple set that worked so well with Purple Judgement. Now if I can just stop forgetting to do the Darkmoon Faire I might be able to make it for him.

      Delete
  2. That looks really good, I'm especially fond of that sword with the cassock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I swear every holy mog I've put together for him so far has ended up with some color variation of that sword. It just looks too much like something he'd use. In this case I couldn't resist the way the glow matches the shield.

      Delete